13 August 2005

The Mahablog: Housekeeping

Some loose ends to tie up before I leave tomorrow ... via Altercation, you've got to see this. It's a great Traitorgate info resource provided by Think Progress.
I recommend "A US Paratrooper Is Disgusted w/ Right Smears of Sheehan" at Iddybud. Essentially, the paratrooper was shocked at some of the "gentle" comments left by righties to Iddybud's "Call off the Dogs on Cindy Sheehan" post at Blogcritics.
Speaking of righties--I catch a lot of flack on the Right because I don't permit troll posts here. But I realized at one point that I can't stand to leave troll posts unanswered, but answering them takes a lot of time and energy. So, the hell with it. They aren't interested in what I think, anyway. Many of you have said that you appreciate being able to converse with the group without the taunts and insults, and believe me, I'm with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home