14 November 2005

Americablog: Target digs itself a deeper hole in emergency contraceptive scandal

by John in DC - 11/14/2005 02:06:00 PM

AMERICAblog reader, and fellow blogger, Joseph Hughes of Hughes for America, just sent me the latest response from Target about their growing emergency contraception scandal.

Full disclosure, I've worked as a consultant for Planned Parenthood for a number of years, on this issue and every other. They're a great organization, and I'd be pushing this issue even if I'd never heard of them. This issue really infuriates me, and scares me too. It isn't just about birth control. This is part of the religious right's larger agenda to "target" gays, women, and other minorities. They hope to slowly and surely take away all of our rights, one small bit at a time. That is what's going on here. Target is caving to America's Taliban, and it needs to stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home