09 November 2005

Evil Is So Damned Boring

Karl Rove, pasty neocon judges, "Saw II," Dick Cheney's dead soul, ho-hum, pass the wine

By Mark Morford, SF Gate Columnist

Wednesday, November 9, 2005

I think it was somewhere around my 17th article on "Scooter" Libby's duplicitous vileness or maybe it was the umpteenth piece on Karl Rove's bleak sweatiness or Tom DeLay's toothy mug-shot "I'll be skipping prison" grin, like he'd just swallowed a whole baby seal and two live puppies and was coming for your cat.

Perhaps it was with the ongoing onslaught of soul-clotting details of Samuel "Guns 'n' Misogyny" Alito's record of nauseating judicial decisions that happily slap women's rights and bash the environment and support your God-given right to own a machine gun and basically uphold all that the rich white male power establishment holds near and dear that it hit me, oh my God, when did evil get so tepid and oatmealy and beige?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home