26 June 2006

Billmon: The Swiftboating of Kos

I've been holding my tongue about the media hysteria over Kos, Daily Kos and the "liberal" blogosphere -- but only because Don Kos threatened to nail it to a coffee table if I broke the liberal blogger mafia's unwritten code of silence.

The truth is that I'm not really a made guy (Don Atrios blackballed me for not showing proper respect to Howard Dean -- a.k.a. the Boss of All Bosses.) So I'm not on the super secret mailing list that Kos uses to communicate with his capos. (You have to hand it to the gumshoes over at The New Republic for cracking that one open. I bet they could teach the Organized Crime Unit a thing or two.) So I didn't even know we had an unwritten code. But if Kos says we do, well, that's good enough for me. He's a cruel man, but fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home