23 September 2006

Americablog: Clinton bitch-slaps FOX News and George Bush over September 11 lies

by John in DC - 9/22/2006 10:09:00 PM

Ok, wow. Just read this. ThinkProgress got the advance transcript.

Bill Clinton rocks:
WALLACE: …but the question is why didn’t you do more, connect the dots and put them out of business?

CLINTON:OK, let’s talk about it. I will answer all of those things on the merits but I want to talk about the context of which this arises. I’m being asked this on the FOX network…ABC just had a right wing conservative on the Path to 9/11 falsely claim that it was based on the 9/11 Commission report with three things asserted against me that are directly contradicted by the 9/11 Commission report. I think it’s very interesting that all the conservative Republicans who now say that I didn’t do enough, claimed that I was obsessed with Bin Laden. All of President Bush’s neocons claimed that I was too obsessed with finding Bin Laden when they didn’t have a single meeting about Bin Laden for the nine months after I left office. All the right wingers who now say that I didn’t do enough said that I did too much. Same people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home