10 November 2006

Digby: They're Gonna Keep Him?

Jesus oh Jesus how I want to see Joe Lieberman lose. Connecticut Dems who say they are voting for Lieberman: you know not what you do.

Crooks and Liars has the video of Lieberman's shameful, angry appearance on Imus this morning in which he says:
"You've gotta join one caucus or another to protect your seniority so I've said I'd caucus with the Democrats. But I'm gonna be very independent."
I don't doubt it. He's made it clear that he's caucusing with the Democrats purely for the purpose of maintaining his seniority. If this thing comes out 50/50, I don't suppose there's any chance the Republicans will offer him up a juicy chairmanship and give him seniority to jump, do you? Nah, they wouldn't do that. And surely he wouldn't agree to such a thing after promising he wouldn't, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home