18 March 2007

Digby: Big Henry

Sometimes I fail to appreciate what a privilege it is to have Henry Waxman as my congressman.

From Magnifico over at Kos:
Today, as Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Waxman sent this letter to Rice (pdf)
Since 2003, I have written 16 letters to you, either in your capacity as National Security Advisor or Secretary of State. According to Committee records, you have satisfactorily responded to only five of those 16 letters. Those five were co-signed by Republicans. Under the Bush Administration, several agencies followed a policy of not responding to minority party requests. Although I do not agree with this policy, I presume that you were also following it when you decided not to respond to my requests for information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home