14 September 2008

Daily Kos: I Am a Rich Liberal

by bohemian darling
Wed Sep 10, 2008 at 01:19:00 AM PDT

I consider myself lucky to have a wonderful assortment of extremely intelligent, educated friends, about half of whom are liberals, the other half of whom are conservatives. I've recently begun to engage many of them, from all across the political spectrum, in unity, as fellow Americans, in a discussion of every issue you can imagine, via email. It's been at times enlightening and frequently frustrating, but I've managed to find at least occasional solidarity with the folks from the "other side," more often than most people would imagine, and I frequently mention Barack Obama's stance that liberals and conservatives have more in common than we realize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home