18 October 2008

Naomi Wolf: Dear Conservatives, Will You Help Save the Republic from Military Takeover?

By Naomi Wolf, AlterNet
Posted on October 18, 2008, Printed on October 18, 2008
http://www.alternet.org/story/103554/

Dear Conservative America:

I am reaching out with a warning to you that is as heartfelt as the one I have been bringing my fellow citizens for months. But you are the most important audience of all for this, because you hold the key to whether or not we can save our republic in time.

I have been arguing that we are seeing the classic building blocks being laid for a police state: My thesis in The End of America: A Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot is that we are seeing the classic 10 steps being set in place that always underlie a violent police state. My argument in its sequel, Give Me Liberty, is that we must rise up as tactically and effectively as patriots to stop this suppression of freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home