05 March 2006

Driftglass: Commander-in-Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia

Good rant...--Dictynna

When the boss is a massive tool.

After over 500 posts, many of which have been spent stirring the bilious gruel that washes around inside the sharply tapered skulls of Christopath Republicans and making merry mock of the lumpy bits of idiocy that float to the surface like so many mob hit victims that have rotted out of their Sakrete wingtips, it may come as a petit shock that I in no way believe it was inevitable that I would be a partisan.

Or, rather, it was never pre-ordained that I would dig my toes in so deep on the Liberal side of the aisle, or that I would have such unreserved contempt for any of the GOP Stalinists who have stood so ferociously and mindlessly by the Dear Leader these last five year, or have bayed in approval like rabid hounds at twenty-years of Newt-and-Rush calling anyone that disagreed with them America-hating cowards and traitors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home